Bringing out the Beast: Seven Deadly Sins of a Hairdresser
1. Waltz in late for my appointment, latte in hand, and don't apologize.
2. Ask me how I'd like my hair cut, and then cut it in a bob every time! (Your choice, not mine...)
3. Shampoo my hair while continually removing strands caught in your artificial nails. (ouch!)
4. Over-process my hair color so I break out in hives later that night.
5. Talk loudly to the stylist next to you the whole time you're working on me so that I cannot wait to leave and relax in the comfort of my home.
6. Cut my hair much shorter than requested so I can no longer pull it back. The ONE non-negotiable in our discussion.
7. Apply so much "finishing product" that my hair looks greasy, hangs limply, and I simply run for the shower as soon as possible.
*Please note ALL of these behaviors occurred in salons around Austin--FORMER salons for me.